Andhisa Paramitha

Andhisa Dhisa Paramitha which is familiarly called, again held at the Botanical Square album promotion. This time the hook Dhisa idang Rasjidi seasoned jazz musicians and vocalist T-Five, Paul. "Yes this happened to me a soft launch of the album, insha allah grand launchingnya out next month in Jakarta. Here I assisted at idang Rasjidi and Paul T-Five," he said when met in Bogor, some time ago.

Idang have its own influence for career Disha. Besides they were relatives, who also honed idang Dhisa singing talent from the minor. "Idang Rasjidi it is small and hone my talent from my father is still a relative coincidence of idang Rasjidi," said 20-year-old woman was. Disha was Paul's best friend and they happen to be under one management. In addition to Paul's voice was considered suitable by him. In this new album, they brought two duet songs.

"Anyway if Paul did not doubt her voice together, we bawain abum two songs in me the title What Is It That I Love and What Do I let you go," said Disha. Reza Herlambang former lover will launch themed love songs. In this album also contains the story of Disha.

Post a Comment

0 Comments