Hot & Sexy Woman [West]

Do you want to know how to really frustrate a
sexy woman who's attracted to you, even drive her away? It's a good idea to know this because most guys do it, not even aware they're doing it, and then are mystified when she doesn't want to spend time with them anymore. Here it is: hold back from doing anything physical with her (touching, holding hands, or kissing) because you aren't sure if she likes you are not.

This drives a sexy woman crazy because most won't initiate physical contact with a guy (although you've gotta love the rare exception), and she has to wait until he finally screws up the courage to do what she's silently begging him to do all along. For some guys this can take weeks, even months, leaving the woman they're attracted to frustrated, even pissed off.

A lot of men are afraid to initiate contact because they "aren't sure" if she likes them or not. In turn, the sexy woman begins to wonder if he's really attracted to her because he won't initiate contact. What you wind up with is two people who are really attracted to each other, but frustrated because each "isn't sure."The solution to this is actually pretty easy, and once you do it one or two times you'll understand how much a sexy woman who is really attracted to you wants her to touch you. In fact, touch itself can create and enhance attraction.

I never worry about whether or not she "likes me"-that mindset is for wusses. Instead I presume she likes me, and take the attitude that she's the one who should be concerned about whether or not I like her. She can instantly pick up on the fact I'm not at all worried if she's attracted to me or not, and that attitude is very comforting to her. She knows I won't be nervous or awkward, but instead will be confident and firm.

As long as she's engaged with me, she's interested. Even if she pushes me away, we both know it's just a test to see how I react. So, I pull away briefly, then gradually ramp back up to what we were just doing… and this time where there was pushing away, there's pulling towards, attraction where she's used to experiencing frustration with guys. So, if there's a beautiful sexy woman who likes to spend time with you, and you wonder if she likes you or not, stop wondering and start taking action… she'll like you for sure then. [Dunia Gadis]

Post a Comment

0 Comments